Friday, July 1, 2016

WELCOME EVERYONE!


I would like to welcome all my readers, both new ones and old ones, to my updated blog, with a new name and improved design! 

The content will be similar to that of my old blog; I will still be writing about, and for, those of you who are, or have been, in a close relationship to a person who suffers from addiction. I really hope that what I write will provide you with help, information or comfort in your life. 

I've been writing about relatives to people with addiction for years, so please visit my previous blog, it'll be up and running for all of you who missed it!: http://codependencyinfo.se

You can also follow me on my Facebook page!: 
Family, Friends & Addiction, by author Carina Bang  

Tomorrow I'll publish my first post here, so keep an eye open :)
 
I would also really like you to contact with me if you have any questions, suggestions or concerns that you might have. And feel free to leave a comment, maybe you can help others! You can reach me at: info@carinabang.se

No comments:

Post a Comment