Tuesday, September 13, 2016

PAUSE...

.


Dear readers!

I'm sorry to inform you that due to time limitations, I will now pause this blog for some time.


But until we meet again; I highly recommend you to read my manual: Self-Help Manual For Relatives of Substance Abusers

The prize is only $4.99 and you can download it through the free Kindle app at Amazon HERE.



 


Comments from people who've read the manual:

- Working on the questions in the material has strengthened me and gave me the courage to bring up sensitive topics.

- The exercises in this manual have made me understand some things about my own behavior, and about my relative who is a substance addict. It has made me think differently.

- The self-help manual helped me to let go of some of my control and as a result my relationship to my husband is much better.

- The manual is comforting and something that I can go back to and read whenever I want.

- The self-help manual feels like a trusted friend that I can come back to if I need to.

- I got a new picture of what I can change and what is my responsibility, and what isn’t. It has also changed the way I communicate with my relative with alcohol problems.

- Now I feel stronger and I’m able to speak up more without getting a bad conscience afterwards.


You can also look through the previous post here, or all the 197 posts that I've written during the years at: codependencyinfo.blogspot.se. I guarantee that you will find much interesting stuff!



TAKE CARE & ALL THE BEST! 
 /Carina 


No comments:

Post a Comment